- It replaces any outdated analog cameras with IP and even Mega pixel cameras without installation of any new cabling,
- It could support 4/8/16 port hub. It can transmit network signals to the same quality and abilities network cabling provides; remote access to IP cameras, and receive video feeds from multiple cameras over one cable.
- It beyond the 100 meters distance limit of Ethernet, the signal range up to 1.8km over coax, 1.2km over UTP cable.
- : It can be used to send any computer network signal from server or electronic device over coax, UTP cable.
IP01 IP Extender over Coax
- Send IP camera signal over existing coaxial cable.
- Passive, no power required.
- Exceeds 802.3 10BaseT NEXT specification, isolating the receiver from the transmitted signal.
- Transmission up to 200 meters (Max).
IP01K 4 x IP extender + 5 port Ethernet Switch Kit
• Package include: 4 sets x IP01, 1 x IP01H 5 port Ethernet Switch.
• IP01H: Ethernet Switch with power adapter
· Special design BNC interface to work with IP01.
· Complies with IEEE802.3
· 4Port 10Base-T + 1Port 10/100Base-T.
IP02 Active IP Extender over Coax
- Extend ANY TCP/IP Device for Long Range Transmission up to 1.8Km over coaxial cable
- Increase Data Rate to 45Mbps at 600 Meters for Faster Frame Rate with Megapixel cameras supports MEGAPIXEL cameras
- Eliminates network traffic problem for MEGAPIXEL cameras
- Plug and play for easy connection
- NO IP address or other setup required
- Active type, includes transmitter and receiver
IP03: Active IP Extender over CAT5
- • Identical to IP02, but over CAT5 cable
instead of coaxial cable.
• Long range transmission up to
1200 meters ( Max.)
Multi IP cameras application:
IP02/IP03 , turns any existing analogue video cable (co-ax) into a high-speed Ethernet connection. This allows multiple networked IP cameras to replace a single analogue CCTV camera, without installation of any new cabling.
Thus the investment in the original cabling (usually around 30 percent of any system installation cost) can be retained and exploited for new-generation networked CCTV camera systems. IP02/IP03 is especially suited to mega-pixel IP camera applications or multiple IP cameras as it supports high data rates. IP02/IP03 is not a video codec or any kind of video capture device - it is simply a signal conversion device enabling Ethernet over co-ax for any type of network device (e.g. IP camera, network switch, DVR/NVR, PC or even a printer
IP04 POE/LAN Repeater
|• Extend of both power and data to beyond 100 meters.
• Send Power Over Ethernet to remote sites.
• Passive, no power need.
• Compatible with universal IEEE 802.3af POE standard.
EP01 Easy POE - Passive
|• Send power to remote over unused pairs of 100baseT network cable.
• Including 2 units/one pair, do not include power adapter.
• Working distance depends on the power supply, cable type, and powered device.
SP006 Network Surge Protector
- RJ45 Jack to RJ45 Jack
- F our pairs protection
- Perfect for IP camera, network, PC modem, server ... protection.
- Protects any computer equipment with utilizing networking cable.
SP006P POE Surge Protector
- Performs a different function than grounding requirements.
- Protects equipment from high voltage surges from nearby lightning strikes.
- Two stage protection: under100ns - 90V, over 100ns-12V.
- RJ45 Jack to RJ45 Jack
- Power and signal line protection.
- 100/100 Base-T CAT5/CAT5e compatible.
- 802.3af POE (Power over Ethernet) compatible.
- Application for POE (Power over Ethernet) protection.